A group of young children living in Ordan, role-play as the legendary Seven Deadly Sins, as an attempt to show their respect towards the group despite their criminal status and a play along. They are currently lead by Pelliot, who names himself Pelliotdas to imitate Meliodas.
- Pelliot - Dragon's Sin of Wrath
- Armando (Gowther) - Goat's Sin of Lust
- Thomas - Grizzly's Sin of Sloth
- Katts - Fox's Sin of Greed
- Mera - Serpent's Sin of Envy
- Eric - Boar's Sin of Gluttony
- Tanto - Lion's Sin of Pride
At the fields of Ordan, the Fake Seven Deadly Sins do their role-playing on the two farmers (who obviously knew of their game and decided to play along). After that, they went to the forest where they bumped into the Boar Hat and encountered the real Seven Deadly Sins.
In their first meeting they had a bad start, two groups have get along quite fine. Though Ban is against of kids calling themselves the Seven Deadly Sins, due to the fact the Holy Knights will not hesistate to deliver punishment regardless of their role-playing.